This Christmas there hasn't been many things that I have wanted, I think as you get older the less you ask for or the less you actually get even if you do ask for it. Well, in my case this is very true haha.
That being said I have come up with a few things that I generally want(may even treat myself, why not?!) and thought i'd share them on my blog, cause that's what we do right?
1. An Ipad Mini with retina display
2. Platform 'Timberlands' (I know i'm getting these bad boys!!) - Etsy
3. White faux fur gilet - River island
4. Suede All Carry Pouch(colour? i'm still deciding) - American Apparel
5. One of these coats! Help me decide which one? - sheinside.com
Beige Lapel Long Sleeve Pockets Woolen Coat
Beige Lapel Long Sleeve Zipper Wool Coat
Mint Green Lapel Double Pocket Longline Wool Coat
And that's pretty much it! Maybe a few other little bits but nothing major. Also, my birthday's straight after Christmas so it's a wish list for both really.
Hope this was somewhat interesting for anyone who reads!
And let me know what you have yours eyes on this Christmas in the comments, i'd love to know!