Here we are again, another year and some more stupid resolutions that i'll probably not stick by, but in a way some times it motivates me to actually change myself for the better, hey it's a new year of my life so i'm going to try and actually do my best I don't care what you say. So here it is...
2. Exercise more - who doesn't tell themselves to do this every year? no but I'm 100% going to start the gym as soon as i've got my shit together.
3. Accept the past because you're still going to think about it no matter what so there's no use in dwelling or trying to forget about it.
4. Blog a whole lot more - I always always always say this but i'm really going to try I promise guys!
5. Youtube - this is going to be a process for me but I hope by the end of the year I can sit down and have all the confidence to be able to just talk in front of a camera.
6. Go out more, do more, quit the internet for a while - I don't mean completely forget about the internet, just don't just sit there all day looking at stuff online or watching netflix, I want to start actually doing things I enjoy with friends.
7. Read more.
8. Love myself more - not in a narcissistic way, but just have more 'me' time.
9. Stay on top of university work.
10. WRITE MORE! on here, in a journal, I don't know why I stopped doing this.
11. Capture more memories - buy a camera and start taking loads of photos and videos.
12. Be more positive - i'm no positive person but I want to actually see the positive side more.
13. Buy some Gucci flip flops.
That's all I can think of right now, might come back and add more.
I'd love to hear anyone else's new years resolutions so if you're someone I know just tell me, or comment them below!